“Ask a Cougar” Forum questions

HomeForumsCCR Forum (unrelated posts will be removed)“Ask a Cougar” Forum questions

This topic has 6 voices, contains 11 replies, and was last updated by  Callea 211 days ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
January 15, 2012 at 12:36 pm #211

Jenn

Discuss questions from our show on Jan 16 at 9pm http://www.blogtalkradiocom/cougarchat.

January 15, 2012 at 12:37 pm #212

Jenn

Q1. At what age did you start becoming really attracted to younger men and why?
Q2. How old does a woman have to be to become a cougar? When are you too old? What is the name for women who are a little too old or a little too young to be a cougar?
Q3. Why cant 21 year olds think like cougars and just stop talking and drop your panties already I got a game to watch tonight.
Q4. So you are trying to plug your cougar radio show in a cheating forum……okie dokie.
Q5. Have you been with more men younger or older than you? How old was the best lover you ever had?
Q6. I know that a young girl that dates and older man that is rich is considered a gold digger but is there a term for a young girl that is only interested in men that are 15-25 years older?
Q7. What do you call a lesbian cougar? http://www.lesbiancougardating.com/
Q8. Now that Ashton is out of the picture who do you think the queen cougar Demi Moore will link up with next? Courtney Cox?
Q9. How do you cope with being a mother of a teenage boy and a cougar at the same time?
Q10. Give me a good pick up line when trying to score a cougar. (Jenn’s response; No dear, the cougar picks YOU up. lol)
Q11. I think its fun to look at young girls bodies and imagine what you would do with them when you finally get them in the sack. They are boring and don’t know how to use their bodies or what they really like to have done to them. Cougars are not as fun to look at but when you get them in the sack they will do just about everything you ever dreamed of doing to a woman and even will teach you a few more moves to add to your bag of tricks.
Q12. Do cougars like anal?
Q13. Does becoming a cougar come from being oppressed or dominated by a man for so long that you want to turn the tables and dominate a young man to feel that kind of power or control? (Jenn’s response; I’m a bit offended by this question!)
Q14. Have you ever had a young man fall in love with you when all you wanted was sex from him?
Q15. If you had your choice between a 25 year old that is a little chubby or a 45 year old man that is fit, what would you choose sexually?

• This reply was modified 426 days ago by  Jenn.
January 15, 2012 at 3:26 pm #225

keldelaina

q1.always.q2. a woman is Never too old to be a cougar. q5. 23 q10. ditto what Jenn said. q12. don’t you? q13. yes, no, possibly. q14. yes. q15. i like chubby guys.

January 16, 2012 at 7:23 am #227

Jenn

Thanks for joining In. Hope to see you in the chatroom for tonight’s show!

February 1, 2012 at 9:09 pm #298

johnson777

How young do you ladies go?

February 11, 2012 at 10:21 am #315

Jenn

@johnson777, that depends on the man. Obviously not under 18. lol

May 17, 2012 at 5:24 pm #533

Michele

I wouldn’t go any younger than my kids

June 29, 2012 at 10:12 am #630

Cougar30

I knew about my attraction to younger boys when I was in primary school, at age six.What did I know about attraction??Haha!A lot!That is another story.
Because of the influences of society,I ended up with more older men than younger and when I started dating younger men,they were still to old,ranging from 2-5 years younger.Now the love of my life is ten yrs younger than me.
I detest the very thought of anals.
I have come to terms with Q13.I realized a few days ago that this man will do anything for me but he’s so young and mostly stupid so I get to tell him what to do.This especially because I am so much more experienced than he is.He does EVERYTHING I want in bed.He’s a fast learner and has a great imagination,so…
Once there was this 20 year old who I told that I wasn’t interested in a relationship but I want his body and he kept saying that it can work and he can do whatever.But he was annoying and stupid and somehow I got him to stop bothering me.
I would choose the younger chubby guy.No older men.

June 29, 2012 at 10:13 am #631

Cougar30

I am very young so I wouldn’t go below 20.But he has to be very very mature

June 29, 2012 at 4:09 pm #632

Cougar30

What is the worst problem you’ve ever had to deal with as a cougar.

July 14, 2012 at 12:03 pm #658

Jenn

Hello, Cougar30. I would personally say the drama that comes with engaging a younger mate, ie: his friends and former relationships can cause problems.

August 17, 2012 at 11:21 am #692

Callea

I thought I’d answer some or all of the questions on this thread to help people get to know me better:
Q1: I’ve been attracted to younger guys since I can remember. Even in 8th grade, my first boyfriend was in 7th!
Q2: In my opinion a woman becomes a cougar in her 40′s . There is no age limit on the top end, as long as she’s still fabulous! A woman who will eventually be a cougar, but is still too young is what I’d call a Cougar-in-Training.
Q3: Some 21 year olds do think like that. Unfortunately, that attitude in your 20′s gets you called a slut. In your 40′s it’s “refreshing”.
Q4: And your point is…..
Q5:I have definitely been with more younger men. Not sure how to answer the part about the oldest guy I’ve ever been with. Do you mean, in terms of how much older than me? Because I have never been with anyone older than I am right now.
Q6:Not clear on that question.
Q7: Um. Still a cougar. What does sexual preference have to do with it? Lol!
Q8: Demi and Ashton did it for publicity. When the contract ran out, so did he.
Q9:I don’t. ;)
Q10: Some cougars (like me) like to be hit on. Funny and charming always work, but no pick-up lines for me. Pick up lines are for younger, less-experienced women who can’t yet see through them.
Q11: Funny, I think the same thing about young guys. Fun to look at, but need a little training in bed. Sometimes that gets old.
Q12: Just like every other sexual act, some do, some don’t. My suggestion. If you’re going to try the back door, make sure you ring the doorbell first, if you know what I mean.
Q13: Being a cougar has absolutely nothing to do with domination. If you’re into that check out BDSM forums, Cougars often become cougars simply because men our age are too busy looking at 20 year olds to give us what we need.
Q14: No
Q15: The 25 y/o who is a little chubby. A 45 y/o who is fit is probably too into himself for my taste. And yes, I tend to generalize like that, which is probably why I’m interested in younger men
The end! That’s what she said…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.